– China, on Wednesday, decided not to depart from its previous stand on the designation of Jaish-e-Mohammed chief Masood Azhar’s listing in the UN Supreme Council list
– Saying that it needed more time to analyse the evidence put forward, China, yet again, put a “technical hold” on Azhar’s designation
– As the world speculated over what China might gain out of the move, India, on its part, received unprecedented support at the UN with regards to Azhar’s listing
– It was in 2009 that India, under the UPA government, first moved the proposal for Azhar’s designation
– External Affairs minister Sushma Swaraj took to Twitter on Friday to describe what the facts of the listing of Azhar were
CNN-News18 is India’s most awarded English News Channel, and is one of the most respected and dynamic media brands in the country today. CNN-News18 has in a short time, redefined the limits and has set new standards for journalism in Indian news television through its differentiated programming and philosophy of inclusive journalism the spirit of ‘Whatever It Takes’. CNN-News18 continues to be India’s window to the world and world’s window into India. CNN-News18 has been awarded all the prestigious awards in the General News category in the country.
Subscribe our channel for latest news updates: https://www.youtube.com/ibnlive
Follow Us On: